5.17.2011

Introducing ...

Little Miss Nellie May.

Welcomed with love on May 10th.
7.14 lbs and 21.25 inches
And, oh so sweet.


















16 comments:

Rylie said...

How precious is she?! Adorable! Congrats!!

mom2beachbums said...

awwwww....awwwww...awwwww.and repeat! James looks so precious looking at her get her bath...that's sweet that he got there in time for that! All right sister, you need to upload the zillion pics you have taken to an online album and send me the link -PLEASE! I want to see them all!!!! Have you put a bow on her head yet? Love you guys and wish I could be there to help you. What keeps me going is knowing that we will be in the same part of the country about a year from now. But in the meantime, feel free to hop on a plane to TX!

mom2beachbums said...

Oh and I think its so neat that you got to deliver at SG, where you were Mom's ONLY one that was delivered there. Call me when you get a moment (ha ha).

mom2beachbums said...

(I had left a long ol comment yesterday but it disappeared?!) So here goes again....

awwww...awwww....awwww...and repeat! She is too sweet for words!! Please upload all the zillion pics you have taken to an on-line album asap and send me the link! I want to see everything! I just love James and his observant face -- too sweet! Isn't it just the best feeling to see your 'sibling creation'. I so wish I was there to help you!

AND...its so special that you had her at SG - the same hospital you were born at but only by emergency since Mom was having you so fast. I have a funny memory of when I went to visit after you were born - remind me to tell it to you! Moy & the kids have enjoyed seeing these pics ~ keep em' coming! Lots of love xxxooo

mom2beachbums said...

One more thing...how did you manage to look so good after an all day labor?!?! Hope your settling into all the newness...call me soon!

Allie said...

Is it just me or has she already gotten even more cute?

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

wait wait wait... what is this adorable outfit you are wearing the day you are giving birth?! you are so stylish and cute!
she is gorgeous and i LOVE the photo of James watching them give her a bath! I'm hoping that adjusting to life as mom of 2 is going great!
I have a great grandma nellie and love the name! congratulations!
xoxo

Erika Ellis said...

So cute! Feel free to post more pictures, I love seeing you and your cute family, even if it's only in pictures. Great job!

erin said...

lauren, congratulations! little miss nellie is so precious and cute... i can smell her baby goodness from here. and her name is winning. congrats to you all!!

Lauren and Justin said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby girl! We are so so SO happy for you guys! Life with 2 is tricky at the beginning, but so much fun. Congrats again!

Sherwoods said...

I must admit. I am getting a bit obsessive. I keep coming back to look at these over and over... and over. I seriously can't wait to meet her!

mom2beachbums said...

OK time for more pics please!!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

so precious! I love her!

Angie said...

I'm so excited for y'all! What a little beauty she is! And thanks for having her on Ayzha's birthday... :)

Bloom Family said...

Yay! Congrats! She is so cute, and what an adorable name! I hope you are both doing well.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm keep those legs up poppet that is a real beauty, love to get a taste of it fresh from the oven babypussy is best